Red Velvet cupcakes, a timeless classic in the world of desserts, are not just a treat for the taste buds but a visual masterpiece that embodies elegance and indulgence.
Enter the world of sophistication and irresistible allure with our Red Velvet Cupcakes. These delectable treats are not just desserts; they are an experience, a journey into the velvety embrace of rich cocoa, subtle tanginess, and the unmistakable allure of the perfect red hue.
Picture sinking your teeth into a cupcake so soft, it’s like velvet. Our red velvet cupcakes boast a texture that is nothing short of a delicate masterpiece, creating a symphony of indulgence with every bite.
No red velvet cupcake is complete without its crown of cream cheese frosting. Picture a creamy embrace with a hint of tanginess that harmonizes with the sweetness of the cupcake, creating a perfect balance.
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup butter
1 1/4 cups milk
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Vanilla
1/4 cup Cocoa powder
1/8 cup Red food coloring
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup Hershey’s hot fudge
24 cupcake liners – https://goto.target.com/PynjZq
For the icing:
1 stick butter
4oz. cream cheese
16 -20oz. confectioners’ sugar (If you want a thicker frosting add more powdered sugar)
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Fill 12 muffin cups with paper liners and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy for about 1 minute, scraping the side of the bowl to make sure all ingredients are mixed well. Add the eggs and mix well until the egg and sugar mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Next, add cocoa powder, red food coloring, and stir until fully combined.
4. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt to the cupcake batter and stir until combined. While stirring add the milk to the flour mixture until everything is fully combined and cake batter has formed. Add mini chocolate chips and stir again.
5. Fill paper-lined muffin cups 1/2 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Makes 24 cupcakes.
6. In a large bowl, whip the softened butter and cream cheese until creamy.
7. Gradually add the powdered sugar, one cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
8. Finally, fold in mini chocolate chips and stir until well incorporated.
scoop out the center of each cupcake and add a teaspoon full of Hersheys hot fudge, then place the scooped-out portion of the cupcake back on top of the cupcake.
9. Add frosting to a piping bag with a star tip and pipe frosting on each cupcake in a swirl pattern, then top with more mini chips.
In conclusion, our Red Velvet Cupcakes are more than a dessert; they are an embodiment of elegance, a celebration of flavors, and a journey into the artistry of baking.
Whether shared with loved ones or savored in quiet indulgence, each red velvet cupcake is a statement—a statement of refined taste and the pursuit of culinary perfection. So, let the allure of red velvet grace your palate, and indulge in the velvety elegance that transcends the ordinary cupcake experience.