Strawberry butter is one of the best whipped butters I have ever made. With it’s creamy texture and sweet strawberry flavor, it literally smells like strawberry candy! This delightful recipe is one of my grandmothers recipes from the 50’s and has already become a classic recipe in my kitchen. Makes a great topping on plain bread, a toasted bagel, or cornbread!
This strawberry butter is amazing to serve for breakfast, especially on warm biscuits, but it’s also amazing on zucchini bread, chocolate chip bread, and an array of sweet bread flavors. If you enjoy flavored butter be sure to try out our recipe for cinnamon butter and our savory garlic parm butter spread.
Is this butter recipe simple to make? Absolutely! You only need these three ingredients to make strawberry butter:
- powdered sugar
How to make this fruity butter
- Begin by washing your strawberries, pat dry, and then slice on a cutting board.
- Next, add butter, berries, and powdered sugar to your mixer and mix until strawberries are in small pieces and the butter is pink.
- Place in a dish or jar and keep cold until ready to serve.
How long can I keep this butter in the fridge? I find that this butter is better in the first 3 days after you make it, but you can keep up to 5 days in the fridge.
Be sure to check out our recipe video on TIKTOK for how to make this recipe!
- 10 oz Strawberries – fresh or frozen
- 1/2 lb butter -softened
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- Gather strawberries and butter, making sure butter is at room temperature and soft. If you are using fresh strawberries, wash them, and remove stems.
- Next, slice strawberries, and set aside.
- Put all ingredients in bowl, in the order listed. Blend at high speed until smooth. If necessary, using a spatula, push ingredients down in the bowl and blend again. Chill until ready to serve.