PIZZA ROLLS AIR FRYER TIKTOK
Pizza rolls air fryer tiktok
Talk about a great way to put a new twist on a long time old favorite, this is it! This air fryer Pizza Rolls recipe is so good, you’ll want to eat the whole bag, because this will be one of your favorite things to serve as a snack, or an appetizer, or on game day with other favorite recipes. I was a little skeptic at first, of the recipe for Garlic Parmesan Pizza Rolls, but after tasting this air fryer Garlic Parmesan Cheese recipe, I was sold. And, who knew you could air fry pizza rolls! I’ve always oven baked them, and they usually come out dry, and the outside is tough, or too hard. But these pizza rolls in the air fryer are the way to go! It only takes about 14 minutes of cook time, and they’re done to a golden brown, and then you toss them in the Garlic Butter mix, and you have crunchy pizza rolls, with a this delicious melted butter sauced over them that makes a great snack, in such an easy way, you’ll never make them any other way than this tiktok version.
You can also add a little of this and that to the Butter, and prepare them to your taste. We added a little Brown Sugar, and some Parsley, and when you mix that with the Parmesan Cheese, it makes a wonderful gooey coating on these delicious Pizza Rolls While the pizza rolls are cooking, inevitably a little of the tomato sauce will ooze out of the little pillows of pizza dough, and you have a little tomato sauce mixed with the butter sauce, and the taste is so good, it’s a real crowd pleaser! From now on, this is the only way I’ll be cooking pizza rolls.
The cooking process is so easy, it’s really the best way to prepare Totinos pizza rolls, and get the best results, for this delicious snack. Since the pizza rolls come in several different flavors, like pepperoni pizza rolls, or sausage pizza rolls, combination, cheese, or pepperoni and bacon, which is what I used, and it was just a game changer with a wonderful pizza taste. So, follow the recipe below, and try these for yourself. I really think you’ll love them as much as we did!
Here’s how we make Pizza rolls air fryer tiktok
Pizza rolls air fryer tiktok
- Air fryer
- 1 bag Totino's pizza rolls (any flavor)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Open the bag of Pizza Rolls (We used Totino's Pepperoni Bacon) and place them in the air fryer basket, or on the air fryer tray, in a single layer, if possible. Put the basket in the air fryer, and set the temperature to 400 for 14 minutes – checking the Pizza Rolls about every 4 minutes, and giving them a shake, or toss in the air fryer basket. If your air fryer cooks hotter or faster than the 14 minutes, stop the cooking when they're golden brown, and remove the Pizza Rolls to a large bowl.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add the Butter, Brown Sugar, and Garlic, and microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Stir the Butter mixture until all ingredients are completely blended. If you need to place the butter back in the microwave to melt all together, give it another 5 seconds or so. When melted, and stirred, pour the Butter mixture over the Pizza Rolls in the bowl, and with a large Utensil, toss the pizza rolls in the Butter to coat.
- Immediately sprinkle on the Parmesan Cheese; I gave them a generous, heavy sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese, and tossed them, and sprinkled again. Then, sprinkle on the Parsley flakes, and stir. That's it, its really simple, and you end up with a wonderful addition to your air fryer Pizza Rolls. You can leave these in the bowl, or serve them on small snack plates. You could even serve these with a side of Marinara sauce, or Pizza sauce. Enjoy!
Be sure to find us on Tiktok where you can watch our viral pasta recipe, easy one dish fettuccini, over 250,000 views.