Delicious Easy beef enchiladas recipe you can make at home!
Who doesn’t love a good enchilada? They’re filling, flavorful, and oh-so-easy to make. Whether you’re in the mood for a hearty dinner or want to bring something delicious to your next potluck, this beef enchilada recipe is sure to be a hit. Keep reading to learn how to make them!
Ingredients Needed for Easy Beef Enchiladas
• 1 lb ground beef
• 1 small onion, diced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• ½ teaspoon cumin
• ½ teaspoon chili powder
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 10 soft taco shells or tortillas (burrito size)
• 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (or any other cheese you like)
- • 2 cans enchilada sauce (mild, medium or hot – choose according to your preference)
- • Sour cream and/or guacamole (optional toppings)
Directions for Making Easy Beef Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the beef until it is no longer pink. Add onions and garlic and sauté until they are softened. Add cumin, chili powder and salt & pepper; stir everything together so that all ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the mixture. Remove from heat when cooked through.
3. Spread about ¼ cup of enchilada sauce on the bottom of the greased baking dish. Place about ⅓ cup of meat mixture into each taco shell/tortilla; top with about 1 tablespoon of cheese; roll up tightly and arrange in baking dish with seam side down.
4. Once all tacos are rolled up, pour remaining enchilada sauce over them; sprinkle remaining cheese on top of everything; cover with foil and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly around edges of pan.
5. Let cool slightly before serving with toppings such as sour cream or guacamole if desired. Enjoy!
This easy beef enchiladas recipe is sure to be a hit at your next gathering or when you just need a delicious meal that comes together quickly after work or school!
All you need are some simple ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry, plus ground beef and some tortillas/taco shells…and voila! In no time at all you will have delicious beef enchiladas that everyone will love! So don’t wait – get started on this easy meal today!