Indulge your taste buds in a refreshing crescendo of flavors with our Mint Chocolate Chip Pie. This delightful dessert isn’t just a pie; it’s a symphony of cool mint, velvety cream cheese, and the richness of white chocolate pudding, all nestled in a harmonious graham cracker crust.
Watch me make this recipe here!
No-bake desserts, the unsung heroes of the culinary world, offer a magical experience that’s as wonderful as it is convenient to make.
- Cream cheese
- Cool whip
- White chocolate pudding
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mint syrup or flavoring
- Graham cracker crust
- Powdered sugar
- Chill Time: Allow the pie to chill thoroughly at each stage. This ensures that each layer sets properly, resulting in a pie with the perfect texture.
- Mint Extract Magic: Use pure mint extract for an authentic and robust mint flavor. Start with a small amount and adjust to your preference, as mint intensity can vary. I used mint chocolate chip flavored syrup, you can order on amazon here.
- Mini Chip Mastery: For an evenly distributed chocolate chip experience, gently fold the mini chocolate chips into the filling. Reserve a handful for the topping to create a visual crescendo.
- Presentation Perfection: When serving, consider garnishing with a sprinkle of additional chocolate chips, a cherry, or a mint leaf for a touch of visual flair.
As you cut into the Mint Chocolate Chip Pie, each slice is a note in the symphony of flavors. The cool mint, the creaminess of the filling, and the playful crunch of chocolate chips create a dessert experience that’s both indulgent and refreshing. It’s not just a pie; it’s a cool and delightful melody that lingers on the palate, leaving a sweet memory that resonates.
This Mint Chocolate Chip Pie is an invitation to savor the sweetness of life, one delicious bite at a time. 🌿🍫🥧✨
- 8oz. Cream cheese
- 3oz. box Jello white chocolate pudding
- 2 8oz. tub cool whip
- 1/3 cup mint flavoring (adjust to your likeness)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Graham Cracker crust (I used Keebler)
- Lime green food coloring (If you would like your pie a bright green color)
- Begin my mixing cream cheese and white chocolate pudding in a bowl until blended.
- Next, add mint flavoring and stir until combined.
- Add tub of cool whip and stir, along with mini chocolate chips.
- Add to pie crust and top with cool whip and mor mini chips.
- Place in freezer for one hour and then serve. Top with a cherry and whipped cream.