Halloween M&M Hot chocolate
This Halloween M&M Hot chocolate is the perfect way to come in from the cold after a spooky Halloween night. Made with hot cocoa powder, cookies and cream M&M’s, topped with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles, and more M&M’s, this warm drink if full of milk chocolate goodness.
You can make this cocoa one of two ways, either in the microwave or on top of the stove. Either way you will need:
- Cocoa mix
- M&M cookies and scream
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Start by heating milk in a small saucepan on the stove over low heat, then add three scoops of cocoa and stir.
- I added a handful of M&M’s and let them melt in the cocoa. Then I poured the cocoa in a coffee mug, topped with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles and cookies and scream M&M’s. The recipe is really that simple and quick to make.
Be sure to try our variety of hot chocolate recipes below:
- Bailey’s strawberry and cream hot chocolate
- Oreo pumpkin spice hot chocolate
- Kahlua hot chocolate
- Peppermint hot chocolate
- Rumchata hot chocolate made with cream liqueur
Can I make hot cocoa bombs with M&M’s?
Yes! You can make easy hot chocolate bombs with just a few simple ingredients. Melt milk chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and fill the inside of the molds. I used silicone mold for hot chocolate molds with melted chocolate. When dry, fill a half ball with hot cocoa powder, one 5 m&m’s, and mini marshmallows. Seal with melted chocolate, add a chocolate drizzle and sprinkle chocolate jimmie’s and crushed m&m’s if desired. Drop into a cup of hot milk, stir and enjoy! Check out our m&M halloween hot chocolate bomb recipe here!
If you love this recipe be sure to mention My Family Dinner Ideas on social media.