Make Every Night a Spaghetti Night with this easy Oven-Baked Spaghetti!
Let’s face it, spaghetti is a dish that everyone loves. It’s easy to make, and the possibilities are endless – you can mix in different sauces, vegetables, and proteins.
But why not take your spaghetti to the next level? Our oven-baked spaghetti recipe is sure to be a hit at any family dinner or pizza night! Keep reading for the full recipe and instructions.
Ingredients for Oven-Baked Spaghetti
- -1 pound cooked spaghetti noodles (any variety)
-3 cups pasta sauce of your choice (homemade or store bought)
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 yellow onion – sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper – sliced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon seasoned pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- -1 cup of Parmesan cheese for topping (optional)
- 3 cups of water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Instructions for Oven-Baked Spaghetti
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease an 8×8 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In an oven safe dish, combine the spaghetti noodles, pasta sauce, and olive oil until combined. Then add onions, red pepper, and spices, oil, and then water.
- Top the spaghetti with mozzarella cheese and shredded parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly on top.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving topped with Parmesan cheese if desired!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days before reheating in microwave until hot throughout.
- If desired you can also add additional toppings such as cooked Italian sausage or chicken, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, olives etc., after step 2 but before step 3 as noted above!
This oven baked spaghetti recipe is sure to be a hit at dinnertime! With just a few simple ingredients you have a delicious meal that will leave everyone satisfied – plus it’s quick and easy to make too!
Try this recipe out tonight – you won’t regret it! Happy cooking!