Mint Chocolate Chip shooters
Mint Chocolate Chip shooters – The Perfect Party Treat
Are you ready to create something sweet and delectable that’s sure to win over the hearts of your friends and family?
Introducing our tantalizing Mint Chocolate Chip Shooters recipe! Not only is it easy making use of everyday ingredients, but it’s entirely customizable allowing for a range of delicious variations.
Whether you choose all dark chocolate or semi-sweet, this showstopping dessert will satisfy any chocoholic’s cravings–even without an oven! Best part about it is you can make as many (or as few!) servings as needed in just minutes.
What You’ll Need to Make Mint Chocolate Chip shooters
- 1 cup vanilla vodka
- 2 packages plain gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup Jordan’s skinny mix – Mint chocolate chip flavored
- 2 tablespoons Monin dark chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate almond bark
- whipped cream
- mint leaves as a garnish
Instructions For Making The Mint Chocolate Chip Shooters
1. Start by combining the gelatin and the boiling water in a mixing cup. Stir until the powder is completely dissolved.
2. Add the vodka and stir until everything is combined.
Divide the gelatin mixture into 2 mixing cups, one for the chocolate layer and one for the green mint layer. Add chocolate syrup to one mixing cup and add mint chocolate chip skinny syrup to the other mixing cup.
3. Pour the mixture into shot glasses, filling each one about 1/4 full, with the green layer first. Then, after that layer has set up, pour the chocolate layer on top of the green layer. You will have 4 layers when each shot is finished.
4. Spoon melted chocolate on top of each shot glass and let it run down the sides.
5. Place the jello shots in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, until they are fully set.
6. Serve chilled, with whipped cream and a sprig of fresh mint!
Now that you know how easy it is to make mint chocolate chip shots, why not give it a try? They’re sure to be a hit with all your friends at your next gathering – plus, they’re easy to make ahead of time so that you don’t have to spend all night preparing them! So break out those shot glasses or and get ready for an unforgettable party experience with these delicious chocolate mint treats!
Makes 6 shots