An Easy and Delicious Recipe for 3 ingredient banana oatmeal bars
If you’re looking for a simple but delicious snack, look no further than 3 ingredient banana oatmeal bars! With just three ingredients, this recipe is easy to make and can be tailored to your taste. Whether you like your bars sweet or savory, these bars will satisfy your craving. Let’s take a closer look at how to make this tasty treat.
Ingredients You Will Need
To make these delicious bars, you will need the following ingredients:
• 3 ripe bananas
• 2 cups of oats (you can use quick-cooking or old-fashioned)
• 2 tablespoons of honey (optional)
The great thing about this recipe is that you can customize it however you want. If you want your bars to be sweeter, add some honey or maple syrup! Or if you prefer them savory, feel free to leave out the honey and opt for salt instead. The choice is yours!
Instructions For Making Your Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl until they are smooth and creamy. Then add the oatmeal and mix together until combined. Add honey if desired.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread it out evenly with a spoon or spatula. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top. Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars and serving!
Banana oatmeal bars are an easy and delicious snack that only requires three ingredients! This recipe is incredibly versatile; customize it by adding honey or leaving it out altogether depending on what flavor profile you prefer! Give this recipe a try today –you won’t regret it!
Can I add fruit or extra ingredients? Yes! You can add strawberries or raspberries on top or add cocoa nibs and peanut butter for a rich breakfast treat. We sprinkled mini chocolate chips and drizzled with honey on top!