Pineapple bbq sauce recipe
Slather this sweet, thick, sauce on pork ribs, chicken wings, and even garlic bread!
- 1 can of Pineapple Chunks - in heavy syrup - 16 ounce can
- 1/2 cup Pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1/3 cup of Tomato Paste
- 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp of Honey Mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Yellow Sweet Onion - diced
- 1 tsp of Garlic - Minced
- 3 drops of Tobasco Sauce
- 3 tbsp of Corn Starch
- 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder - Coarse ground with Parsley
- 1 tsp of Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp of Seasoned Salt
In a Food Processor, or Blender, add all the ingredients, and pulse until completely blended, and no chunks remain.
Pour the Sauce into a heavy bottom Sauce Pan, and cook over medium heat until the Sauce has thickened.
Turn the heat to low, and simmer for 30 minutes.
Remove Sauce from the heat, and cool completely. When Sauce is cool, pour into a glass jar with a tight fitting lid, and place in the refrigerator. Sauce will keep in the refrigerator for 7 days.