A Perfectly Tangy Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
If you’re looking for the perfect snack to whip up in no time at all, look no further than this easy dill pickle dip!
This dip will satisfy any pickle lover’s cravings with its creamy texture combined with that unmistakable tangy dill flavor. Serve it with chips or veggies for a delicious party appetizer everyone will love!
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill (or more, to taste)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or 2 cloves, minced)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish (optional)
- ½ cup chopped dill pickles + 2 tablespoons juice from the pickle jar.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and mayo together until smooth. 2. Add in the dried dill weed, fresh dill, garlic, horseradish (if using), chopped pickles and pickle juice. Stir until everything is evenly incorporated. 3. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary – add more fresh dill or garlic if desired! 4. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving so the flavors can come together – the longer you chill it, the better! Serve chilled with chips or vegetables of your choice. Enjoy! 5. For best results, make sure to use freshly chopped pickles for maximum flavor!
This dip is guaranteed to be a hit at your next gathering or potluck dinner – it’s quick to make and tastes amazing with just about anything. The combination of creamy mayonnaise, tangy pickles, and aromatic herbs creates a perfect balance of flavor that everyone will love! So don’t wait any longer – get out your ingredients and start making this delicious Dill Pickle Dip today! Bon Appétit!
What should I serve with the dip?
Tortilla chips are a great option to serve with dill pickle dip because they provide the perfect balance of salty and crunchy that pairs so well with the tangy taste of dill pickles. Most people have tortilla chips in their pantry, so this is an easy fix if you’re looking for something quick and simple. For an added twist, try using different flavors of tortilla chips like chili-lime or ranch!
Vegetables are another great option to serve with dill pickle dip as they provide a nice crunch and are packed full of vitamins and minerals. Try serving celery sticks, carrots, bell peppers, cucumbers or even broccoli florets alongside your dip. This will give your guests something healthy to munch on while enjoying the creamy goodness of dill pickle dip!
Crackers are always a hit at parties and pair perfectly with dill pickle dip! Choose from classic crackers like saltines or add a bit more flavor by using flavored crackers such as cheese or garlic. Serve them in small bowls so everyone can easily grab some without having to double-dip!